Complete the survey for your chance to win a FREE oil change.
BRAKE SERVICE & REPAIR
Periodically replacing your brake pads may save you money by preventing a “metal-on-metal” condition that accelerates the need to replace expensive rotors and/or drums.
We are specially trained to maintain, repair, and replace your brake system to help ensure that it’s working as efficiently and effectively as originally designed. This service includes:
• Replacing worn brake pads and/or brake shoes
• Resurfacing brake rotors or drums
• Replacing brake fluid as needed
Why is it important to get my brakes serviced?
Properly working brakes are essential to vehicle safety and reliability. When you depress your brake pedal and stop your tires from rotating, you need the confidence to know that your vehicle will come to a complete and precise stop.
• Brake pads, shoes, drums, and rotors are made of materials that wear down from heat and friction, even under normal driving conditions
• Over time, these same wear issues can also affect the brake’s hydraulic components including calipers, wheel cylinders, and brake hoses
How often should I get my brakes checked?
It’s important to have your brakes checked at least once a year to keep them responsive and to help avoid costly replacements. However, you should have your brakes checked immediately if you experience any of the following:
• Your brakes are continuously squeaking, squealing, or grinding
• Brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on
• Vehicle jerks or pulls to one side when braking
• Need to pump your brakes for them to work properly
• Brake pedal feels unusually soft and spongy or hard
• You notice brake fluid leaks around the wheels or engine compartment